The Vitality Circle is for you if...
- You are fed up with having gas, bloating, and acid reflux and you are ready to have EXCELLENT DIGESTION
- You cannot remember the last time you got consistent, nourishing sleep and you are ready to SLEEP WELL
- You are tired of carrying extra weight, you are fed up with dieting, and you are ready to LOSE WEIGHT NATURALLY
- You are frustrated with relying on caffeine, sugar, and alcohol to get though your day and you are ready to have MORE ENERGY
- You feel like each day is a bit of a struggle and you want to find you way to EXPERIENCE EASE
- You worry about doing the right things now you so you AGE GRACEFULLY
"I cried in my doctor's office when he told me my cholesterol levels had normalized and I had lost 20 pounds. My bloodwork looked fantastic, I feel good on the outside from the weight loss, but to know that my insides are better too, and all the zillions of things I have learned over the past few months, it works!"
- Nikki D.
The Vitality Circle is a year-long, online health coaching program that combines group sessions with 1:1 coaching in Ayurveda, Behavioral Science, Mindset and more.
"It's a gift you give yourself, but in reality everyone around you benefits from your presence. I want everybody that I love to join the Vitality Circle! I am also teaching these habits to my girls. They benefit by knowing how to truly care for themselves now as teenagers.
- Amy W.
The Vitality Circle is designed based on the yearly calendar and cycles through the 10 Habits of Ayurveda each season; Four seasonal cycles per year. Each week, Hannah supports you to practice a new habit in alignment with the current season, so you can make gentle and lasting lifestyle changes and live with wisdom, ease, and grace.
The Vitality Circle is designed for women who realize they are not living their best lives because they have habitually neglected their own self care and are now struggling with health issues.
They have become accustomed to weight gain, sleep issues, digestive distress, brain fog, and low energy or may be struggling with autoimmune issues or other reversible diagnoses.
They realize they do not have to resign themselves to their current reality and are excited about shifting their lives toward more vitality and ease.
Through support from diet and lifestyle changes and connecting with other like-minded women in “self-neglect recovery," they learn the skills to live in alignment with the rhythms of nature to rid themselves of dis-ease and find greater joy, ease, abundance and energy.
What the Vitality Circle Includes:
Combination of group and 1:1 coaching for 1 year
1-on-1 Coaching with Hannah
- 2 hour Ayurveda intake at the start of your year
- Monthly 30 min Coaching Call
- Seasonal 1 hour Ayurveda Consult
- Text and Email access M-Th
1-on-1 Coaching with Your Mentor
- Monthly 30 min Coaching Call with your mentor (changes each season)
Weekly Group Coaching and teaching from Hannah
- Weekly 60 min Coaching Calls on Zoom with Hannah
- Weekly 20-40 min Teaching Videos
- Weekly Teach Modules with 3-4 Supporting Resources: seasonal recipes, articles, videos, podcasts
Group Mentor Support
- Weekly group Zoom calls led by each Mentor
- Weekly group Zoom calls for Habit Implementation
- 4 Seasonal Vitality Circle Workbooks, 25+ pages printable pdf
- Private Online Resource Hub: course content, yoga videos, recipes, cooking videos, book lists, inspirational poetry, and more
- Access to a Private Facebook Group
- Prep Academy - Intro to Ayurveda, Dynamic groups, and self-reflection prior to beginning the Vitality Circle Seasons.
- Spring and Fall 3-week Online Detox Resets; Two programs per year
- Weekend Retreats for each Solstice and Equinox; Four Retreats per year
- Welcome package
- Solstice gifts
- Handmade pottery bowl made by Hannah upon completion of the program to hold your ongoing nourishment.
There are two payment options:
The Vitality Circle is $5,940 paid in full or 12 monthly payments of $550.
Hannah Levin is an Ayurveda Health Counselor, Yoga teacher, and Yoga Health Coach (She also holds a Master's Degree in Education) who delights in guiding women out of self-care neglect to live their best lives and aging gracefully.
Her clients report lasting weight loss, regaining the ability to sleep well, clearing digestive issues, reversing autoimmune diseases, feeling 10-20 years younger, and loving their lives to a greater degree after implementing her teachings.
She lives on a homestead in beautiful Floyd, Virginia with her amazing partner David and two bonus children.